I was in the airport wating to board my flight, about to begin the 6th chapter of this book, and excited about how God would use me. I was noticing a woman who reminded me of someone I knew--God often nudges me this way. Sure enough I ended up right next to her on the plane. While the other passengers were boarding, she made an angry comment about how slow they were. I wasn't sure who God wanted me to touch. After we took off I got the book out again. I noticed that this woman was practically leaning on my shoulder to see what the book was about.
"You were born to partner with the Spirit," it said.
She said, "Are you a Christian?"
"Yes, are you?" I asked.
"Yes," she said, and asked me about the book. I told her that basically we are all to be paying attention to who God wants us to help. She started to tell me about her job---that it was less and less fulfilling, and she didn't think it was what God wanted her to do anymore, but that she was stuck--because she was too "old" to change anything. She was in her 40s.
I thought of how God sends specific people, and said, "I am a Dream Coach. I help people with the big dream that God has put in their hearts." I attended a Dream Giver Coach seminar with Bruce Wilkinson several years ago in Georgia. So I asked her some coaching questions, and reminded her that Joshua at age 85 asked God to give him a mountain to conquer--that we're never too old to pursue God's dream for us.
At the end of the conversation, she had committed to going back to school and to go for her dream job. We praised God together for His opening of this door for her.