from Jean
I had seen Bruce Wilkinson on Life Today and was so excited to get his book, You Were Born For This.
When I got to the bookstore to buy the book, a young man approached me as I got out of my car. I thought, "Wait God, I haven't even read the book yet!" He was a 19 year old who had been in a confrontation with his buddies and needed $6 to get back home on the train. I asked him how he was going to get to the train? The train was not close by so he would need to take a bus. I asked him if I could take him to the train? He kept insisting he didn't have the money for the train. I said, "I will give you the money for the train, but can I take you there?" He stood in total shock. "Yes, ma'am that would be amazing!" So I told him that I needed to run in the store to buy a book but I would be right back.
In the store, I called my Pastor and asked for confirmation from the Spirit that I was doing the right thing. He asked the Spirit and agreed. I bought the book and went to the car. We had a wonderful visit in the car as I asked him questions and then encouraged him in his walk with the Lord and the destiny God had for Him.
When he got out of the car I gave him my copy of the book to read on the train. He said he would never forget this day. I drove back to the bookstore to buy myself the book. I have learned new techniques since reading the book, but God was so there meeting our needs as the miracles were brought forth. Thank you Jesus!